Marietta and Cobb County Kids Karate Classes
Beginner Kids Karate Classes Enrolling In October!
Every parent wants to keep their child safe from harm, but it's impossible to be there every time the situation gets dangerous, or when our child gets harassed, bullied, or picked on. That's why it's important for your child to know how to defend themselves.
Marietta Martial Arts Emphasizes Self-Defense Without Violence!
Marietta's Kids Karate classes will give any child the knowledge and the confidence to handle uncomfortable situations. They'll learn to deal with confrontation and how to spot and avoid trouble and danger. Not only will your child learn the basics of kicking and punching, but also how to defend themselves.
Our Kids Karate Classes Are Effective And Realistic!
Each student will enjoy learning a variety of self-defense techniques and age-appropriate games that enhance motor skills and keep children active and interested. We teach traditional philosophies of martial arts, like respect, honor, teamwork, goal setting, and encourage kids to be the best they can inside and outside of our school.
Take The First Step To Improving Your Child's Future!
Getting started is easy! Just fill out the short form on this page and get all the information you need sent directly to your inbox. If your child needs the confidence, self-discipline, and determination to achieve success, take action, and get them on the right path!
Benefits of Marietta and Cobb County kids karate
- Your child will get strong, fit and flexible
- Become focused and disciplined
- Improve dexterity and motor skills
- Learn to say "NO" to negative peer pressure
- Gain the confidence to overcome fears and challenges
- Adjust well to separation
- Know how to deal with teasing and bullying
- Be able to protect themselves with practical self-defense skills
- Learn to set and achieve life goals
- And so much MORE!